While I was in New York photographing a wedding and New York Fashion Week, I was able to link up with New York art model, Sibyl Sharp. Ryan and I met up with her in Brooklyn and I ended up spending 30 minutes with her and I was able to get so many good shots that it has taken me weeks to narrow them all down.

I’m going to make it a goal next year to try to visit New York as much as possible if not live there temporarily in the future. A city I once wasn’t too fond of I am now obsessed with.

model | Sibyl Sharp

DSC_03471DSC_03600DSC_03196DSC_0003372DSC_03307DSC_03628DSC_03383DSC_03486DSC_03218DSC_03587DSC_03466DSC_03526DSC_02969DSC_03233DSC_03448DSC_03497DSC_03390DSC_03653DSC_03491DSC_03241DSC_03657DSC_02978DSC_03601DSC_03419DSC_03329DSC_03506DSC_02994DSC_03561DSC_03442DSC_03551

Showing 13 comments
  • CirqueJanel

These are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the all black outfit on black walls. Very, very nice.

• stephanieparsley24

Thank you so much! And thank you for taking the time to view the post and to comment! That means a lot! 🙂

• Katie

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous!

• Tammy Castell

Stunning! Sibyl is beautiful and you take fabulous photos, Stephanie! Very talented!

• Stephanie Parsley

Thank you!!! I absolutely LOVED working with her. She is such a sweet person inside and out!

• Star

Luv it…. So happy that you now love NYC….it is addicting!

• kiara

Aww Lisa!!
    Love your posing and the locations you two picked ! especially the graffiti Backgrounds they just make the pose pop ?? keep it up LOVING IT!

• mary grace

hi this is mary grace hiiiiiiii im stalking ur blog for my photographer projecttttttttt!!!!11111111 love yaaaaa

• GordonCounge

I see your page needs some unique & fresh content.
    Writing manually is time consuming, but there is solution for this.
    Just search for; Masquro’s strategies